Thursday, May 28, 2009

Youtube is my DJ



One of my favorites The National have a new song called "The Runaway" on youtube that is amazing. These guys just seem to get better and better. They are able to put out great, more mature, thought provoking songs while retaining that quirky wordplay that make me double take every time. If they were making movies they would be Caddyshack quotable.



Another one of my all time favorites, Iron & Wine, here doing the song Godless brother in Love as part of the promotion for his new album of rarities Around the Well even though this song isn't on it!! It's amazing none the less. The only problem I have with Iron & Wine is that i compare everything he does against the Trapeze Swinger, probably my favorite song of all time(or at least top 5).

No comments: