Sunday, August 21, 2005

No money no show

Well due to a depressing lack of funds G! and I missed out on the Rufus Wainwright, Ben Folds and Ben Lee show. This is after Britten saw Rufus eating at Brookside by Day. I haven't heard any reports from the show. Most of my friends went to see the Killers who were playing the same night. By all reports it was a great show.
in other news I've started archiving my CD's and have been absolutely amazed at some of the discs I never listen to anymore. How could I have forgotten Ethyl Meatplow or Possum Dixon? I need to learn how to post music and get some of these gems online.

3 comments:

OKRyan said...

I could dress more gay than usual and sing you cigarette & chockolate milk if you'd like

lua said...

I am sad there is no mention of the rolls I made from scratch...

OKRyan said...

have you dusted off the Creed & NickleBack yet? I know how you love you some creed....