Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hidden in plain view.


This man is obviously a genius. He will never again be without a disguise. Why didn't I think of something this obvious and brilliant? I guess I'm going to have to make my tattoos start working for me, those lazy bastards. I love this picture

In other news, the ACL problem has worked itself out in the best possible way, my boy Phil is now our touring partner. We go way back. In fact Phil was my full time concert guy until he wandered off and Ryan stepped in. This is going to be a great weekend.
I've been trying to craft the ultimate alt country mix tape, it ain't easy. I'm open to any suggestions.
Ryan now has a guitar, I expect rocking to commence soon, I need to get to workin on my chops.

1 comment:

OKRyan said...

Poor Andrea, she has no idea whats about to fall upon her. I hope she doesn't mind sleeping with a hippie