Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chrome x Upperplayground

Chrome bags and Upperplayground have teamed up for a small series of limited edition bags. The series consists of two designs by Upperplayground artists, the Jeremy Fish "Fowl Mood" and the Sam Flores "Angel of Death". The bold Jeremy Fish bag is my favorite, the Sam Flores bag is really nice but a little too subtle for my taste. These bags retail on the Upperplayground site for $195 but i found them for $179 on Underground hip hop. Something must be wrong with me because that seounds like a really good deal to me.
In the interest of full disclosure I should say that I own a Chrome Bag, not one of these limited edition gems but one of the limited colors(brown and blue) citizen. These are amazing bags, easy to get in and out of, comfortable on and off the bike and good looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.