Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Natalie Merchant

How awesomely beautiful is Natalie Merchant? She is way up there on the crush list. Word is that she lives in upstate New York. I do know that she was playing at the inauguration of New York's new governor in Albany on the day i picked G! and the kids up from the Albany airport. A part of me wanted them to be late so i could pop over to see Natalie while i waited. I'm hoping she has a new album in the works, it's been a long time. There are a bunch of her videos, solo and with 10,000 maniacs, on www.mtv.com.

Here is an excerpt from Spitzer's inauguration. Is that Dan Zane beside her?


Download - Natalie Merchant - Come take a trip on my airship
Download - Natalie Merchant - Life is sweet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, and my best friend could be her little sister...

sumobeats said...

Just like your love for the color purple, some things never change...