Phil got me a great Chrome messenger bag so I had to do a switch, I was a little amazed at how much stuff I had in there. Here's the rundown, clockwise :
1. Baby wipes (my kids attracted dirt before we moved to a city where they could touch things that 4 million other people had touched)
2. Lemon wipes (anytime I'm offered these at a restaurant I take them).
3. Emergency scarf (It seems like it's 10 degrees cooler in the 15th)
4. The Ghost of Abraham Lincoln (He haunts me).
5. Tissues and Handkerchief (We are a snotty bunch)
6. Plastic bag (There is no such thing as a doggy bag in France and with my kids ordering trackrecord...)
7. Green squishy thing (Dylan needs this from time to time)
8. Tickets to the Miro/Picasso exhibit (That's cool right?)
9. I.D. for Dylan
10. Metro tickets and my Navgo card (because you've gotta get around)
13. Moleskine (I have two because one is full but has addresses and stuff that I need)
14. Paris map (even Parisians carry these.)
15. A tiny compass (this thing comes in handy)