Thursday, March 05, 2009

Todays Selection

As I've said before I love the shuffle feature on the ipod and if I'm not listening to a podcast or a French lesson I'm shuffling. No one but me will find this interesting(I know, my wife told me so) but these are the songs my Ipod played for me today.
Moon Sailing on the Water - Mason Jennings
Song for Today - Pete and the Pirates
Campus - Vampire Weekend
Hold onto your friends - Morrissey
Just Saying Hi - Ryan Adams
Easy - Faith No More
Sleeping In - Postal Service
The Skin of my yellow country teeth - Clap your hands say yeah
Sweet Illusions - Ryan Adams
History of Lovers - Iron & Wine
Death take your fiddle - Spiritualized
Yesterday - Atmosphere
Somebody Remembers the Rose - Whiskeytown
Talet Show - The Replacements
Fuel for Fire - M. Ward
The Absence of God - RiloKiley
Tramp the Dirt Down - Elvis Costello
We All Lose One Another - Jason Collett
If You've Got the Money Honey - Willie Nelson
Of Angels and Angles - The Decemberists
Way Over Yonder In the Minor Key - Billy Bragg and Wilco
Reason To Lie - Whiskeytown
Catapult - R.E.M.
Rastabilly - The Dead Milkmen
Hank - Jay Bennett
Instant Pleasure - Rufus Wainwright
Thunderbolts - A.C. Newman
9 Crimes - Damien Rice
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
Everybody Hurts - The Meat Puppets
Rhythm & Soul - Spoon
Drummer - Coconut Records
The Good Times Are Killing Me - Modest Mouse
Fake Empire - The NAtional
Devil's Johnson - Ethyl Meatplow
Marduk T-Shirt Men's Room - Mountain Goats
Blue Flower/Blue Flame - Destroyer
Etienne D'Aout - Malajube
Fix - Pedro the Lion
Parental Discretion Iz Advised - NWA
Avalanche - Ryan Adams
From Me to You - Ryan Adams
I am part of a large family - Great Lake Swimmers
I turn my camera on - Spoon
Ceiling fan in my spoon - The Lemoneads
Be the One - Ting Tings
Joyful Girls - Ani Difranco
More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley
Please Forgive Me - David Gray
Manniquin Republic - At the Drive -In
Aftenoons and Coffeespoons - Crashtest Dummies
Saint Jerome - Coconut Records
Dirt On Your New Shoes - Bishop Allen
Hand In Glove - The Smiths
Superman - R.E.M.
In the Aeroplane over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
The Idea of Growing Old - The Features
One Armed Scissor - At the Drive In
Pink Night - Jason Collett
Scorpio - Grandmaster FLash
Boomboxes and Dictionaries - The Gaslight Anthem

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No one cares.

Andrea Adams said...

I like the whiskeytown/ryan adams ratio. have you heard the song gimme sunshine? i got it off a live show, i love it so much....its great.
how's the french podcasts coming along?