102. Trick r Treat(2008) “Poison, Drowning, Claw or knife So many ways to take a life.” Awesome set of interconnected horror shorts.
103. Food Inc. (2008) “You’ll never look at dinner the same way again.” Let’s hope Gretchen never sees this or she might make us all go vegan.
104. Flight of the Living Dead (2008) “Un-dead at 30,000 feet” Yeah, as awesome as the name implies. Zombies loose on an airplane, nothing more to say.
105. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) “Prepare to get served.” Great movie, the kids watch this several times a week and we saw it in the theater.
106. The Last House on the Left (2009) “If bad people hurt someone you love, how far would you go to hurt them back?” Whoa, there is some brutal stuff in this film.
107. American Meth (2008)These meth heads are insane. This film is pretty choppy but the subject is fascinating.
108. Away We Go (2009) A wonderful film, more about the emotional feel than anything else, very effective.