81. Crank II (2009) “He was dead, but he got better.” Insanely unrealistic but a lot of fun.
82. I Love You Man(2009) “Are you man enough for it?” This was a funny movie. The best part may have been the couple who bargain for sex all the time.
83. X Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) Wolverine kicks ass, end of story.
84. Fall of the House of Usher (1960) ‘Poe’s overwhelming tale of Evil & Torment” Vincent Price makes things creepy or hilarious, here he’s creepy.
85. The Land that Time Forgot(2009) This movie was a bit of a stinker.
86. Back to the Future III (19900 “They saved their best trip for last…but this time they may have gone too far.” Two words, flying train.
87. District 9 (2009) “You are not welcome here.” This movie was fantastic!
88. Speed Racer (2008) “Go” I liked this movie, it was wild, bright and cartoony but a lot of fun.
89. Rock and Roll Nerd: The Tim Minkin Story (2008) “From the edge of obscurity to the verge of celebrity.” This was a really interesting documentary.