Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's being played

I just looked at my itunes most played list, check out the rundown.

1. God made the Automobile - Iron & Wine
2. Belated Promise Ring - Iron & Wine
3. How I needed you - Puggy
4. On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
5. Generator First Floor - Freelance Whales
6. Jump On Stage - Girl Talk
7. Airplanes - Local Natives
8. Tony the Beat - The Sounds
9. kilojoules - Freelance Whales
10. Oh No - Girl Talk
11. This is the Remix - Girl Talk
12. Tree By the River - Iron & Wine
13. We Share the Same Skies - The Cribs
14. Finish Line - Fanfarlo
15. Bottled in Cork - Ted Leo

The only real surprise to me is that How I Needed You by Puggy is so high. I love the song but didn't realize I listen to it so much. I'm a little surprised that no Titus Andronicus made the list because it feels like my wife is always telling me to turn it off. I think it was in November that I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything so itunes has only been keeping track since then.

No comments: