I thought some of you might find this funny.
You are 100% Oklahoman if:
1. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo,Okemah, and Chickasha.
2. You think that people who complain aboutthe wind in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal togo out in the yard and look for a funnel.
4. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten carswaiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
5. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to"A/C" in the same day.
6. You know that the true value of a parkingspace is not determined by the distance to thedoor, but by the availability of shade.
7. Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.
8. You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
9. You think everyone from a bigger city hasan accent.
10. You measure distance in minutes. ("I'mabout 5 minutes away.")
11. You refer to the capital of Oklahoma as"The City."
12. It doesn't bother you to use an airportnamed for a man who died in an airplanecrash.
13. Little smokies are something you serveonly for special occasions.
14. You go to the lake because you think it is like going to the ocean.
15. You listen to the weather forecast beforepicking out an outfit.
16. You know cowpies are not made of beef.
17. Someone you know has used a footballschedule to plan their wedding date.
18. You have known someone who has had onebelt buckle bigger than your fist.
19. A bad traffic jam involves two cars staringeach other down at a four- way stop, eachdetermined! to be the most polite and let the other gofirst.
20. You know in which state "Miam-uh" is and in which state "Miam-ee" is.
21. You aren't surprised to find movie rental,ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
22. Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it.
23. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol. AFord F350 4x4 is.
24. You know everything goes better with Ranch.
25. You learned how to shoot a gun before youlearned how to multiply.
26. You actually get these jokes and are"fixin" to send them to your friends..
27. Finally, you are 100% Oklahoman if youhave ever heard this conversation:
"You wanna Coke?"