Friday, July 28, 2006

Back to the heat

Look at what I got while on vacation! This is the only picture I have right now(thanks to the lamest blog ever) but I'll have several more soon including a great shot of the artist (Joe) seemingly punching me on the new tattoo. As you can probably tell it's a scissor tail flycatcher done in the "traditional" style on my left arm. The angle is kinda weird, making the head and beak look a little funny since ryan was trying to get the whole tattoo in the shot(it wraps around, the tail is on the back of my arm). I thought it would be fitting since we leave Oklahoma(probably for good) in two weeks. There is more to the tattoo but I only had enough for "step One". BTW the artist did say that I wasn't the hairiest bastard he'd ever worked on and I saw the picture to prove it.

4 comments:

dia said...

Sweet Tattoo!

sumobeats said...

OH Damn!!! That Kicks Ass! What part of the arm is that on?

ryan said...

you left out the part where you cried

Ryan Is A Tool said...

You weren't the hairiest bastard he'd worked on???... when did Coco get a tattoo?...