Sunday, June 10, 2007

Easy Tiger

As most of you know Ryan Adams and the Cardinals will be playing Higher Ground on June 24th. I, of coarse, will be there as close to the front as possible clutching tightly to a Long Trail and trying not to squeal like a little girl on Christmas morning. The tour, with the newly sober Adams, has been getting some amazing reviews. I've never been disappointed at one of his shows, whether he was cursing out members of the audience, drunkenly insulting Mariah Carey or leading a sing along of Come Pick Me Up while standing on the bar, he always delivers. I hope to see you there.
We all know how litigious Ryan Adam's label Lost Highway can be so let me just say if i had happened to hear the new album Easy Tiger i would probably say that it is better than i expected. I would probably say that there are some amazing cuts that find Ryan in rare form. You can preorder the album here.

2 comments:

OKRyan said...

if I heard it too I am sure I would agree. Also the new Iron & Wine...

Anonymous said...

why can't you spell course? :)