Thursday, November 16, 2006

Metallica's good for something/hardcore Classic



It seems like I do most of my driving at night after several days of too little sleep. In order to combat sleep I've put several hard core classics on the ipod to keep me awake. I almost always listen to the ipod on shuffle so the hardcore tracks can pop up at any time. I recently put Metallica's last good album Ride the Lightening on. I can't wait to hear a little "Creeping Death". I'm sure it will be a matter of moments before BJ posts to refute my assessment of Metallica's catalogue.
Hey BJ I need a picture of you sporting one of your classic pushead Metallica shirts. If at all possible please be throwing the devil horns.
Download - Metallica - Fade to Black
Download - Metallica - Creeping Death

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, in fact I think you are spot on. You can't go wrong with any of their first 3 albums for quintessential Thrash. Their fourth album "Metallica" has its moments, but it's more for romancing the ladies if you know what I mean.

Sadly I don't have any pictures in any of my Pushead shirts. Maybe I'll try to remedy that. Considering most of them were purchased about 13 - 15 years ago, I'll have to see if I can still squeeze into them. If I can I'm sure it will be followed shortly by the throwing of the devil horns.