Saturday, October 22, 2005

What happened last night?


Well the impromptu and poorly planned bachelor party for okryan went down last night. My apologies if you weren't invited. I am probably the brokest best man in history and that's all the excuse I have. We'll do it up right for the next one. As usual the night ended with okryan, PG and myself at village in at 3 in the morning. I had the ACT at 7:15 and pg was driving to Arkansas to see Widespread Panic at 10.
We started out the party in okryan's kitchen old school style then off to the good doctor's house for expensive beers. After marveling at the vespa(I've got to get me one of those) we hit Oktober fest for a couple of hours and then on to night trips where the rest of our group decided to cut out after coming up with the idea to go there. Oh well it's been 7 years since I've been to nighttrips, in fact it was another bachelor party.But after several games of way too drunken pool okryan got a face full of boob. So I guess it was a success. I had a good stumbling around time, I hope okryan and PG enjoyed themselves. I do have to say that much of my time was spent wondering where the next bathroom was, I broke the seal early and paid for it. Oi Oi Oi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Gretchen about my bachlorette party...puts this one to shame! Mark you would have been proud!

OKRyan said...

and a t-shirt