Thursday, October 20, 2005

What a weird day.



Well the phone rang before school this morning, which is rarely a good thing. It was Judy calling to tell me that my step-brother's wife had been found dead. They had actually divorced a few months ago because she was hooked on pain pills and a couple bouts of rehab didn't work and then she started selling things like vehicles and what not. Anyway apparently she had a brain aneurysm and had been dead for three or four days before she was found. I had only met her once or twice(I'm not close with that side of the family). Anyway we were going camping out on Judy's land tomorrow but that has now been scratched.
In other news the kids are doing great. Chloe's teacher told G! That she was the most creative, artistic minded students she has ever had. Chloe actually told her teacher that we were too busy on Mondays for her to do her homework.
Caleb has gotten ay into the Pixies. He borrowed a DVD and then a couple of CD's. He recently proclaimed that he like the '88 Pixies better then the old ones.

3 comments:

OKRyan said...

My living room still smells like Otto's jacket

Anonymous said...

That is the best homework excuse I have ever heard. Blame the parents. Damn right.

Anonymous said...

Go camping on uncle Joe's Land with all the crazy barns! watch out for cujo though! I bet he would give you a ride on his 4 wheeler and jump the tracks!
I think i will use chloe's excuse for why i can't show up for work.