Monday, December 04, 2006

I feel Dirty/We Jam Econo

Some how i ended up selling three Nickelback CDs in the space of an hour. One was completely my fault. One woman was buying the new Nickelback album for her son and asked me if this one was popular, i told her that i thought the famous(i didn't say goo) songs were on their second disc(how i knew this i'll never know) so she ended up buying both. For a moment i felt a Barry(from Hi Fidelity) moment coming on "Do you even know your son?" but i didn't, i just felt dirty. To clense myself i watched the Minuteman cocumentary We Jam Econo when i got home. What an excellent movie. It probably only appeals to people that like music but it was right up my alley. I've never been a big Minuteman fan but Phil and i listened to Mike Watt's Ball Hog or TugBoat like mad in the early 90's.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickelback? Ewwww.. For shame! For shame!

OKRyan said...

I hope you showered and scrubed with an abrasive. Maybe her son was in a coma