Friday, December 01, 2006

Rayan Adams Lets talk about robots

My favorite altcountry genius just updated his web site with a shit load of new music. I usually try to keep my love for Ryan Adams in check but some of this stuff is superb(in a messy way). I really like the crazy stuff he's doing with breakbeats. I will say that the new stuff doesn't really mesh with his new claims of sobriety. Not a week goes by that i don't think about driving to NYC to stalk him for a few days.
My god this stuff is funny. At least listen to Unicorns(prob. don't exist) and SexFuck and Doctor Robot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard The Finches yet? http://www.finchesmusic.com/

another slow slow plucking band with a breathy cute girl voice but the lyrics have a great kind of painful old-too-soon harper lee sensibility to them.

-Josie