51. Bourne Identity (2002) “Matt Damon is Jason Bourne” Nice tagline guys. This is one of my favorite movies and part of it takes place in Paris.
52. Garden State (2004) Balls, this is a good movie. The tone of it is so right on.
53. The Thing (1982) “Man is The Warmest Place to Hide.” John Carpenter knows how to do horror.
54. There’s Something About Mary (1998) “Everyone’s talking about Mary” I can’t believe this movie is that old; it is still hilarious.
55. The Man With the Screaming Brain (2005) “He’s losing their minds” Bruce Campbell rocks, this was a funny but obviously low budget film.
56. Rock N Rolla (2008) “ A story of sex, thugs and rock n roll” The best Guy Richie film in a long time, the tag line really sums it up.
57. Fan Boys (2008) “Never tell them the odds” This was a fairly ridiculous comedy but that’s how I like them. The whole nerd thing is a subject close to my heart.
58. Style Wars (1983) Probably the most famous movie about graffiti ever made. It’s really cool and the shots of NYC in the 70’s and 80’s is pretty bizarre.
59. Push (2009) “One push can change everything” Not a bad sci fi action film.
60. Pitch Black (2000) “Fight evil with evil” Say what you will about him but Vin Diesel does this type of film pretty well. I liked this but like I’ve said I’m a softy for sci fi and action mixed together.
61. Last of the Living (2008) “ Those damned dead just won’t die” Pretty standard low budget zombie film.
62. The Devil’s Tomb (2009) “An evil entombed for 200 years…until now” Cuba Gooding Jr. has an oscar right? What’s he doing in a clunker like this?
63. Platoon (1986) “The first casualty of war is innocence” Classic, such a great movie. I’ve seen this several times and it’s still powerful.
64. Mask of the Ninja (2008) “Masked by vengeance” It’s good to see ninja films making a comeback, that having been said this was not the greatest thing ever made.
65. Step Brothers (2008) “They grow up fast” I watched this more than any other movie last year. That doesn’t count the times I would just watch 20 minutes or so as a little pick me up. In all honesty I probably watched it 20 times and half the things I type on facebook come from this film. “It’s the fucking Catalina wine mixer!”
66. Zack and Miri make a Porno (2008) “What would you do to get out of debt?” I know this was a box office disappointment for director Kevin Smith but I loved it.
67. Grandma’s Boy (2006) “Sex, drugs, nakedness rude language… and proud of it.” Sweet baby Jesus this is a funny film, all those guys from the Adam Sandler films that you don’t know the names of are in this. I would highly recommend this even if it weren’t hilarious just so you could see a monkey driving a jeep.
68. Terminator Salvation (2009) “The end begins” I really liked this, I think Bales did a good job as John Connor and the dude playing the terminator nailed it.