Friday, February 05, 2010

More Movie Watching

11. Just Buried (2007) Nice and morbidly funny.
12. Quantum of Solace (2008) I like a good action movie.
13. Lucky Number Slevin (2006) “Wrong time, wrong place, wrong number” Great movie, whatshisface is a good actor.

14. Dragon Wars (2007) “They’ve made our world their battleground” Just read the title.
15. Contract Killers (2008) “Trust is such a fragile thing” I don’t remember this movie, that’s not a good review is it?
16. Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) “Life isn’t measured in minutes but in moments” I sat through this whole thing and the baby doesn’t talk?!

17. Bullitt (1968) Steve McQueen, a mustang, a turtleneck, soooo cool. I’m not even going to get into the greatness of the car chase.
18. In the Electric Mist (2009) Good film, I feel like I should say atmosphere at some point because this has got it in spades.
19. Against the Dark (2009) “He lives by the sword, they will die by it” Steven Seagal in all of his cheese filled glory. I feel like I shouldn’t recommend this but it’s Steven Seagal.
20. The good, the bad, the weird (2008) Mostly the weird.

21. Defiance (2008) “Freedom begins with an act of defiance” This movie was amazing. I’ve since read that Daniel Craig’s leather jacket isn’t period correct.
22. Revolutionary Road (2008) Heavy.
23. Beverly Hills Cop (1984) “In Detroit a cop learns to take the heat. In LA he learns to keep his cool.” Classic Eddie Murphy i.e. when he was funny.
24. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009) Did I mention that I like action movies? I also like vampires and werewolves. Trifecta!!
25. Halloween(2007) “Evil has a destiny” Pretty good for a remake, most of those old horror movies don’t hold up so this is probably a good thing.
26. Thick as Thieves (2009) “Never Trust a Thief” Not a bad film.
27. Milk(2008) “His life changed history, his courage changed lives” Pretty awesome.

28. V for Vendetta(2005) “Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gun powder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot” This movie rocks and it’s good to know that Natalie Portman looks sexy with a shaved head.
29. Dead Set (2008) This is a great movie/miniseries, zombies and reality t.v. combined.
30. The Darjeeling Limited(2007) I wasn’t blown away but maybe my expectations were too high.

No comments: