1. Twilight (2008) “When you can live forever what do you live for?” Meh, pretty much the same reaction I had to the book.
2. Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels”(1998) “A disgrace to criminals everywhere” Guy Richie at his best.
3. Starship Troopers III: Marauders (2008) “You know what to do, get in there and kill ‘em all” Strictly unthinking action. The alien bugs are cool looking.
4. Eagle Eye (2008) “If you want to live you will obey” I was impressed.
5. Baby Mama (2008) “Would you put your eggs in this basket?” Pretty funny, nothing too memorable.
6. Pet Cemetery (1989) “ Sometimes dead is better”. Is this the best Stephen King novel -turned- movie? Damn that’s a creepy cat.
7. Without A Paddle: Nature’s Calling (2009) "Three guys, one chance, no plan” Not the funniest thing ever but boobs are always nice.
8. Idle Hands (1999) “ The touching story of a boy and his right hand” Sheer awesomeness.
9. Alien Raiders (2008) A well done low budget film.
10. Taken (2008) “They took his daughter, he’ll take their lives” I still can’t get over the fact that Paris shows up in lots of films and when it does I can usually tell where in the city the action is taking place. This movie was amazing but will put you off ever letting your daughter out of your sight. Liam Neeson is a bad ass.