32. Punisher War Zone (2008) “Vengeance has a name” I will watch any movie based on a comic book.
33. Fast Friday (2009) This is so good I could barely watch it all before going for a ride.
34. Yes Man (2008) “One word can change everything”
35. Sliding Doors (1998) “There are two side to every story. Helen is about to live both of them… at the same time. Romance was never this much fun.”
36. Dreadheads I will never grow dreadlocks, I was on the fence before but now, no way.
37. Friday (1995) “a lot can happen between Thursday and Sunday” Smokey!
38. Minority Report (2005) “What would you do if you were accused of a murder, you hadn’t committed…yet”
39. Mash Another awesome bike movie.
40. Friday After Next (2002) “When last Friday was just another day.” They smoke a lot of weed in this movie.
41. Walk Hard (2007) “Life made him tough. Love made him strong. Music made him hard.” So funny, after Step Brothers I’ll watch Thomas C Reilly in anything.
42. Enemy of the State (1998) “It's not paranoia if they're really after you.” Man Lisa Bonet is hot. This is a great, kinda creepy, action movie and it’s got jack black in it, bonus!
43. Valkyrie (2008) “Many saw evil. They dared to stop it.” Ehh, not that good.
44. The Golden Compass (2007) "It is the Alethiometer. It tells the truth. As for how to read it, you'll have to learn by yourself." Bad ass polar bears, do I need to go on?
45. Green Street Hooligans II (2009) “Fight for Respect” Not as good as the original but still a pretty good film.
46. Let the Right One in (2008) “Eli is 12 years old. She's been 12 for over 200 years and, she just moved in next door” A very cool horror film, it’s in Russian or something so prepare to read.
47. Police Academy II (1985) “Watch out! They've got to clean up the worst crime district in the world. But that's no problem. They're the worst police force in the universe.” After all these years it still holds up.
48. I Heart Huckabees (2004) “An existential comedy.” Good stuff.