Sunday, August 21, 2005

No money no show

Well due to a depressing lack of funds G! and I missed out on the Rufus Wainwright, Ben Folds and Ben Lee show. This is after Britten saw Rufus eating at Brookside by Day. I haven't heard any reports from the show. Most of my friends went to see the Killers who were playing the same night. By all reports it was a great show.
in other news I've started archiving my CD's and have been absolutely amazed at some of the discs I never listen to anymore. How could I have forgotten Ethyl Meatplow or Possum Dixon? I need to learn how to post music and get some of these gems online.

5 comments:

ryan said...

I could dress more gay than usual and sing you cigarette & chockolate milk if you'd like

gretchen said...

I am sad there is no mention of the rolls I made from scratch...

Dia said...

God, it must suck to be you. Meanwhile, back at the ranch: I find the shows this concert season to be a bit dry. But, am going to see Gwen Stefani with The Black Eyed Peas. Just want to see her shake that fine ass in high heels with those dancin Asian girls backing her up. Whooo!

ryan said...

have you dusted off the Creed & NickleBack yet? I know how you love you some creed....

brittin said...

got a report last night from a guy that went to the rufus/ben concert. he said it was AMAZING. apparently (and i'm pissed i missed this) ben f and rufus sang a duet of "careless whisper" together and it ruled. of course! rufus also talked mucho about his good friend jeff buckley.. sang a song he wrote about him and then went on to sing "Hallelujah" The Killers were great...but screw 'em. i'm pissed i missed this show!