Saturday, August 27, 2005
A quick quiz/Nobody cares
I found this on Gorilla vs. Bear and thought I'd give it a shot. I'm sure the only two that will care will be okryan and bj but you should try it, it's hard.
1. Your favorite song that has the name of a city in the title. "Via Chicago" - Wilco
2. A song that you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed. 'Night Swimming" R.E.M.
3.Favorite instrumental. Number 3 - Ben Harper
4. A song whose lyrics you though you knew but later learned you were wrong. "Down in It" - Nine Inch nails
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time. "Natural Anthem" - Postal Service
6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive. "Bouncing around the room" - Phish
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that isn't by Liz Phair or some rapper. "Come Pick me Up" - Ryan Adams
8. A song that sounds like it's sung by someone British but isn't. Anything by Greenday
9. A song you like(possibly from your past) that took you forever to locate a copy of. 'Drown" - Smashing Pumpkins
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring. "Passing Afternoons" - Iron & Wine
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels. "You're the only girl for me" - Mark Geary
12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album. "Effigy" - Uncle Tupelo
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now( and possibly then). "Takin Retards to the Zoo" - The dead milkmen
14. A song sung by an overweight person. Strange Goodbye' - Frank Black
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate. "Just like a Pill" - Pink
16. A song by a band that feature three or more female members. "We like the cars that go boom" la Tigre
17. One of the earliest songs you can remember listening to. "Momma Don't Let you babies grow up to be chipmunks" - Alvin and the Chipmunks, "My Woman My Wife" - Marty Robbins
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking. "Just Like a Pill" - Pink
19. A really good cover version you don't think anyone else has heard. "One I Love" - Sufjan Stevens (R.E.M.)
20. A song that has cheered you up or helped you through a break-up or other difficult situation. "Today" - Smashing Pumpkins
Well that's it, I'd be interested to see anyone else's.