Thursday, September 08, 2005

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllllllll


A big thank you to Ryan, I just finished watching the USA v. Mexico match and it was awesome. I'm currently streaming the Guatemala match but hey, it don't matter... We goin to Germany. Now there is like an outside chance that I will be in France at the beginning of the world cup and you know which country is right next door! I'm sure the matches will be hella expensive to get into but just imagine seeing a world cup match...
We are trying to get a team together for the spring outdoor season. They have just opened a co-ed division. We would still have to play with the young kids but that's I-yite.
I worked on "Hey Jude" for awhile this evening but the callouses have softened up on me. I guess that's ok because due to a lot of alcohol and a misunderstanding Ryan no longer has a guitar. But he does have an electric lawnmower that I need to borrow!
edit - My spellcheck wanted to replace lawnmower with Lenora? What the hey?

No comments: