Friday, September 16, 2005

I never tell the truth myself


What is that Sebadoh song with the lyric "I hesitate to say that your a liar, I never tell the truth myself...Now I'm leaving you to be with someone else" And does anyone have that album.
I'm listening to Phish right now but thinking of Sufjan Stevens. I want Tomas to see him in Paris, wouldn't that be cool?
This time next week I'll be at the Wilco show and only a few short hours from driving to Austin for ACL.

I just put this picture in because its funny and "it's tits". They do look a little crazy though.

Now my computer is playing Nick Drake.

I found out last night that Chloe and Liam know most of the lyrics to "Laika" by The Arcade Fire. I had it on in the kitchen and they were shouting it at Missy. I thought it was funny, Missy did not.

Now we are on to Devendra and with that I'll go to bed. Goodnight all.

p.s. spell check thought Lima would work better than Liam.

1 comment:

OKRyan said...

ok I am becoming more & more disappointed with your blog... no pics or mentions of midgets, but big ups for boobs! I was listening to "Greetings from Michigan" as you wrote this post.