Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sonic Youth to play Cain's



That's right kids the Cain's Ballroom website now has Sonic Youth listed for a June 21st date. Tickets will be on sale May 5th.

Our man G Love will also be back in the saddle at Cain's on May 28th.

YellowCard loved by teens everywhere is playing on June 14th.

Lastly Built to Spill (who recently cancelled a gig in Tulsa) is on for Sept. 21st. I'll probably be in Vermont at that point but i recently heard You In Reverse and was very impressed.

3 comments:

B.J. said...

?!?! This, my friend, is some great news. I'll finally be able to scratch this one off my list. I'll put on my "Dirty Boots" and buy some tickets. Hopefully "Little Trouble Girl" and "My Friend Goo" will be joining me.

Mean FUN said...

Cauns Smains
go downhill w/ the naked biker
just press the "play" boobs

lindsey-lu said...

i had breakfast with Thurston Moore once... beat that bitches!