Friday, August 04, 2006

Another Colorado update

Good friends in a cool city. Phil was a wonderful host for our stay in Boulder. Phil met us in town at Urban Outfitters(I found a pair of $20 Levi's) and squired us about town.
This picture was taken mere moments before Ryan's heart stopped.
Here is my man Dashboard Jesus presiding over our trip over Monarch pass. Oddly enough the ipod(inspired by DJ), played "damn it feels good to be a gangster" on the way down, the same song it played while we traversed cottonwood pass.
At this point we realized that while Dashboard Jesus could perform miracles he didn't have the power to make Emily be quiet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you DO realize that you have already mentioned the "damn it feels good to be a gangster", right? (2 posts ago) and you wonder why nobody comments... move on, baby!

OKRyan said...

Speaking of, Office Space came on yesterday

Anonymous said...

can't help but notice that you must have left your air baltoros at home? gotta hike in style, right? right.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that Emily left behind some clothes at my house and Jeff has been using them as a pillow. Other than that I was really stoked to see the three of them and I enjoyed their company. Also Mark forgot to add that while they were getting tattoos Emily had an crisis and I had to deal with it and driver her to Target. Ryan owes me head or something.PG