Friday, August 25, 2006

Sometimes life surprises

Driving from Oklahoma to Vermont twice this summer made me really appreciate the ipod. I could go on and on about how great it is but most of you already know. I did learn that my ipod and my wife don't always see eye to eye. Two songs in particular really annoy G! but my ipod plays them all the time and they are: Conventional Wisdom by Built to Spill. It ranks at number 24 on my most played list. G! really takes issue with the extended jam at the end of the song. But i think i have a solution, i found an old paste cd with an edited version of the song.
Download: Conventional Wisdom
The next problem song is Walking to Do by Ted Leo, a song i absolutely love. It ranks at number 21 on my most played list. I don't know what the problem with this song is specifiacally but it sounds great to me and my ipod.
Download: Walking to do

No comments: