Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Bad

Well somehow I managed to unknowingly set my comments to moderated so nothing was getting put up. I've fixed it and gone back and answers several of the comments, sorry.
My Old Kentucky Blog has a new song from the upcoming Lemonheads album. I really like it. It's Evan in his toned down mode. The Lemonheads are a big favorite of mine, if savefile was up I'd post some of my favorites. In 1994/95 G! and I almost died at a Lemonheads show(according to my vivid imagination) when a transformer right in front of the only entrance caught fire while the Archers of Loaf were playing. They never finished their set after the fire was put out and the power was restored but The Lemonheads came out and put on a great show. Oddly enough there was a mosh pit during the show. Remember kids, there was a time in the early nineties when people would mosh to anything. Anyway check out the new song.
p.s. Did Evan ever get with Juliana Hatfield? I remember caring about that back in the day.

8 comments:

sumobeats said...

They even moshed at chirstian rock shows! Lemonheads remind me of you... Just like most of the music I listen to due to your recommendations.

Anonymous said...

I was at that show with you. It took two hours to get the transformers fixed and when they came on Evan was so wasted. G! and I were right by the stage. Good show. Ahhh...the moshpit. Never again.

kingdomforavoice said...

If i remember correctly you made friends with like every person standing near us. We need to get out to sf and catch some shows with you.

OKRyan said...

remeber when we saw Cake and people were moshing...He even made fun of them and they kept on moshing..... mmm green beer

kingdomforavoice said...

Dieselhead!!!

Anonymous said...

Get your asses here and it's on. Did you get my email about footlocker?? And yeah, I remember being quite friendly...do you also remember who my date was?

kingdomforavoice said...

Was it that young kid with all the hair?

Anonymous said...

Ewwww...no! It was Kyle, but he deserves he's own Ewwwwww! You know he goes into prisons now and preaches the word thru song. Crazy.