Monday, August 28, 2006

Look at me


Hey check me out, I was mentioned on a real blog yesterday. I'm trying to be cool like Ryan Adams(when he's not freaking out on someone). False 45th did a little write up/welcome to Vermont of the site along with a Built to Spill post, nice. Needless to say False 45th is a site that you should check out. I've been dropping by there on a daily basis for quite some time(even before we thought we might move to Vermont) he does a great job of mixing music and soccer with the perfect amount of personality thrown in. Based in the metropolis of Montpelier his world cup coverage was fantastic(he actually went) but the greatest nonmusic post was the 4th of July parade. G! and I were in stitches. Stop by and check it out.

4 comments:

OKRyan said...

I am impressed if no one else is.

OKRyan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OKRyan said...

I made a new post. and sent an email to your hotmail account with pics from CO

Flatlander said...

Thanks for the kudos. solidstate, the music blog for the Burlington alternative newspaper, Seven Days, now has a link to your site now also.

Actually, I just realized that I haven't updated my template to include a link here. I'll probably do it tonight.