Saturday, December 03, 2005

Lookin for Iron & Wine



So Much Silence has the downloads from the NPR Iron & Wine /Calexico show. I can't stress what a great set everyone put up. I can't imagine how G! fell asleep during the show(she missed half of the joint set).

PG Grant and I went to lunch at Coney I-lander today and put down some coneys. PG told an absolutely hilarious story about his roommate and Chuck Norris. I demand that he recount it in the comments or start a blog of his own.

I received my stuff from the Elvis Insiders club today, the pin rocks and I have an official card to put in my wallet. Wearing sweet Elvis cufflinks to a wedding actually paid off.

Chuck Norris fact: Chuck sold his soul to the Devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the Devil in the face and took his soul back. The Devil, who appreciated irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

No comments: