Thursday, December 15, 2005

A new direction



G! says i never post about anything but chuck anymore so here is my attempt at change.

They say when a bear is chasing a group of people, you don't have to outrun the bear, but only have to be faster than the slowest person. If Mr. T is chasing you, you're dead no matter what.

Mr T went back in time and became his own father, so that he would inherit his own sence of pity.

Think about that last one... that shits deep.

Mr. T once appeared on the show, Fear Factor, not as a contestant, but as a stunt. There were no winners and 6 deaths on the show that day. Mr. T has not been invited back.

Every link of gold around Mr. T's neck represents 7 fools that he pitied, and then ate.

11 comments:

lua said...

nice dear. replace one 80's action hero with another. it's ok. i still love you just the same. maybe you are spending too much time with ryan... but you do look awfully cute in that red vest and cap. so very helpful you are...

Anonymous said...

Is Mr. T. the new Chuck? I pity the fool that crosses me. Mark I'm disappointed. You're giving into G! If you wanna post about Chuck and all the love he represents to you then do it! This is your blog...not little miss LuLU! Mark stand up and be a man!!!

Anonymous said...

It's OK Mark, you can love Chuck and Mr. T. I'll personally always have a soft spot for Mr. T, I did love that show. Just imagine Mr. T meeting the pope, or the president. Even they have to call him "Mr."! How cool is that?

sumobeats said...

"I pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!"- I now request a pee wee post!

Anonymous said...

C'Mon Girl...let's go a round or two! Now that you've whipped Mark...or should I say Mr. Gretchen you think you can take over...nope baby. Some of us have balls and can stand on their own two feet. And it's so RAD! RAD RAD RAD!

Bring it!
WHOOOOOOO!

Mark...I wanna another Chuck post! But, hey, don't listen to me...you do what you want!

lua said...

i'm pouring the water in the dirt pit and taking off my top as i speak. you are going down. 1 round. we'll see who's rad. (spit, then stare down)

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo! I take my shirt off and I raise you one. Down come the daisy duke shorts and all you see is my bikini! It's time to rumble. You spit...I hack a lugie in your face and now it's on! I grab your arms and put on my game face. Grrrrrr. Down you go into the mud and all you see are the legs flyin.

Anonymous said...

Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest. the result was the 80's.

lua said...

ebony and ivory, live together in perfect harmony. side by side on my piano, keyboard, oh lord, why don't we?

Anonymous said...

I am black and you are white...you are blind as a bat and I have sight.

Anonymous said...

thas deep. f'in china deep. you done dug. i'm moved.