Tuesday, November 01, 2005

She's like grace from the earth.

Be afraid, be very afraid

Wow the wedding weekend is over. Much fun was had but i'll post on that when i have a little more time.
Halloween went very well thank you. We had a wizard, the hulk, a Knight and a ghost.

Free pizza at co's to kick off the weekend and a shit load of candy to end the night on, good times.

PG and I did manage to get the tuxedos returned. The shop we rented them from has used tuxes for sale. i am seriously thinking about getting one. What do you think? I could wear it to play dominoes in and Luke has to get married eventually. I only wish they had the crushed red velvet jackets.

I made Lisa W a sweet(my opinion) mix tape. I can't wait to hear back from her. She is one of the few people that i feel actually listen to the mixes that i make them. Here is the track list.

1. Things are what you make of them - Bishop Allen

2. Une Annee Sans Lumiere - Arcade Fire

3. This beard is for Siobhan - Devendra Barnheart

4. Forever Lost - The Magic Numbers

5. Publish My Love - Rogue Wave

6. Love Will tear us apart - Jose Gonzalez

7. The Hardest Part - Ryan Adams

8. Kissing Families - Silversun Pickups

9. HeartBeats - The knife

10. He Lays in the Reins - Iron & Wine/Calexico

11. Wake Up - Arcade Fire

12. They are night zombies... Sufjan Stevens

13. I See You, You See Me - The Magic Numbers

14. Fireflies - Mofro

15. Let it Ride - Ryan Adams

16. Blow it Out - The Features

17. One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket

18. Caroline - Ryan Adams

19. I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab For Cutie

Any comments?

6 comments:

lua said...

I love that CD. I also felt sad for you that no one had commented. Pity comment. Not even someone trying to sell something. They know that you and I are the only ones reading this- and we have no money. I can see you as I type this. This is pathetic. Thanks for folding my laundry.

Anonymous said...

I have now stole your playlist! I still got some sweet mix tapes you have made! You should wear that tux with the top buttons undone on the shirt with a rockin' gold eagle nestled into your prolific chest hair! Kinda like your dad's own style. Know what he told me the other day? "I'm getting a new leather belt soon, I'm thinkin' coyotes and desert plateaus!" (eyes all wide) I almost pissed myself!

Anonymous said...

I say him folding you laundry and he looked hot doing it. Soft chest hair flowing in the breeze. Sweat making your skin glow and a bannanna in you pocket that looked good enough to eat.PG

Anonymous said...

saw him folding. Sorry I know you have something to do with english and grammer so my lack of spell check makes you hate me. From now on I will be reefered to as He Hate Me. No more PG....

OKRyan said...

She mentioned she liked Rufus at the reception

OKRyan said...

Luke you should write a book