Wow the wedding weekend is over. Much fun was had but i'll post on that when i have a little more time.
Halloween went very well thank you. We had a wizard, the hulk, a Knight and a ghost.
Free pizza at co's to kick off the weekend and a shit load of candy to end the night on, good times.
PG and I did manage to get the tuxedos returned. The shop we rented them from has used tuxes for sale. i am seriously thinking about getting one. What do you think? I could wear it to play dominoes in and Luke has to get married eventually. I only wish they had the crushed red velvet jackets.
I made Lisa W a sweet(my opinion) mix tape. I can't wait to hear back from her. She is one of the few people that i feel actually listen to the mixes that i make them. Here is the track list.
1. Things are what you make of them - Bishop Allen
2. Une Annee Sans Lumiere - Arcade Fire
3. This beard is for Siobhan - Devendra Barnheart
4. Forever Lost - The Magic Numbers
5. Publish My Love - Rogue Wave
6. Love Will tear us apart - Jose Gonzalez
7. The Hardest Part - Ryan Adams
8. Kissing Families - Silversun Pickups
9. HeartBeats - The knife
10. He Lays in the Reins - Iron & Wine/Calexico
11. Wake Up - Arcade Fire
12. They are night zombies... Sufjan Stevens
13. I See You, You See Me - The Magic Numbers
14. Fireflies - Mofro
15. Let it Ride - Ryan Adams
16. Blow it Out - The Features
17. One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket
18. Caroline - Ryan Adams
19. I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab For Cutie