Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sleeping is giving in, no matter what the time is



Did you see what I added under Concerts I wish I could see? Rogue Wave is coming to OKC. If only I had two shiny pennies to rub together. oh well it only gets poorer from here (for the next three years at least).

I decided earlier in the day that I'd like to add an Arcade Fire t-shirt to my Christmas list. I ended up on their very cool web site and had no luck. In fact I had no luck anywhere on the web. Where are the shirts? Maybe I'll make my own. I did end up watching the Laika promo video, two performances of Rebellion(lies) and part of the ACL show with Clo Clo and Beezer(they both love to sing along) I then listened to Funeral and the Us Kids Know EP twice. Maybe there's a good law school in Canada. Perhaps that's going too far?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Flock, now Qumana
I am checking out Qumana , a HTML editor that also has Technorati tag implementation.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Dia said...

Check Ebay! They have everything...and for cheaper.

Quinn the Eskimo said...

Every body's gonna want a dose

Esther said...

Qumana ?
QuMAMA, biotch

The Mighty Quinn said...

Come on without Come on within