Saturday, November 12, 2005

I need some fine wine and you need to be nicer to me



I finally had to say "screw it" and make my own Arcade Fire shirt. I couldn't find one to buy anywhere. It is currently drying on the diningroom table or I'd hold it up to the screen for you to see. I just put on my favorite lyric and then drew a little picture in screenprinting ink. It doesn't say arcade fire on it but you'll know when you see it right?

I keep meaning to tell odida to check out Bloc Party(you probably already have) they have a cool vibe to their disc that I'm sure you'll like. Good night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have checked out Bloc Party...like em! And I told you to check out Ebay for an Arcade Fire Tee Shirt. I looked it up and found a couple for bout 13.00 dollars. Very cool. Much better then the puffy paint I'm sure you used on an old white tee.

Anonymous said...

I broke a nail

Anonymous said...

you didn't even mention the cardigans...i am so confused.

Anonymous said...

were the ebay shirts bedazzeled?-i think not.

Anonymous said...

Bespangled, but no not bedazzled. You can add that later. With your bedazzler.

kingdomforavoice said...

They just happened to be playing while i was writing ang that song title is awesome. I think Moz would approve.