Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Deep in my heart I will remember you



Sorry my last post was interrupted by an amazing deal. I'm not sure but oldham444 just bought a size 9.5 Nike Jordan V's!!! I've wet myself, again. Anyway I would be remiss if I didn't mention the pair of shoes currently on my feet. This pair of nike presto worlds have been in the family for about three years now and show no signs of stoppin. I got them at the nike outlet near Austin, TX and have gotten every cent out of them. G! is laughing at my vans from high school, she has no love for the shoes. It's not a fetish, it's a disease. And for the record she owns more pairs then I do. I think I'm going to have to do a count.
I plan on posting on the new Ryan Adams disc 29 in the next day or two. Quick preview "It's good stuff" you Ryan Adams haters back off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp*
I am so thank you to amelican man for
*cough cough* ack*
likee shoe he is fine man maybe repubeecan like nice mistah cheney
**dies*

Anonymous said...

Yes back up I love when Ry backs up and wiggles his little tushie on me.
No one should hate him.
I wrote a song/poem about this

Hate is the bait
That gay bashers ate
can't they wait
can't they wait
No they want Ryan's head on a plate
But Fate
won't cooperate
so open the gate
Kiss me Kate
Up your butt stick a date
I'm his mate
Clean our slate
while your shoes antiquate